Friday, October 24, 2014

Keeping Golf Simple! It’s time for my first weekly award of BSOW.



It’s Time For My First Weekly Award of BSOW.   

This doesn’t fall under the instruction category, but rather learning aids.  I had actually picked a front runner, but this was a late entry and it comes from a company noted for its BS products.

What really got my attention was their claim:




Can You REALLY Add 10 MPH of Club Speed (and 30 Extra Yards to Your Drives) INSTANTLY with Just 6 Swings of This “Stud Stick”? YES! And Here’s How…

I guess it may be in the realm of possibility for some individual, but I would put my money on winning the lottery as a better bet than it doing that for you.  The technology has been around forever.  I had one in my teens that would make a “click” when you generated enough swing speed.

If you take any type of weighted device and attach it to your club and swing it several times and then swing without it you will see an increase in swing speed for a lot less than $79.95 plus shipping and handling.

This is the company that us the club with the hinge in the shaft that I doubt any Major Champion Winner could have swung without it breaking down.

They may be the best I’ve ever seen at marketing BS.

No comments: