Friday, October 3, 2014

Great Golf Shirts on End of Season Closeout!



I just put some shirts on close out on my eBay store – Racing Donkey Golf Specialty Store.  These shirts are my private label shirts made by Full Turn Direct that makes shirts for Doral, Grand Cypress, Cypress Point, Sawgrass, and many more so their quality is excellent.  They were originally $59.95 to $69.95 and are now 40% off.  I only have a few left in assorted colors and sizes, but if you can find a color, style, and size that you like you won’t regret it.

I do get asked frequently “Why Racing Donkey?”  Actually the name came from the following true story: 

Years ago a young assistant golf professional was trying with little success to make a major change in a golfer's swing and both were becoming more and more frustrated. 
The older head golf professional observed this and approached the young assistant after the lesson.     
  
He told him: "Young man, you cannot turn a donkey into a thoroughbred. The best you can hope for is to help him become a racing donkey". 

That appealed to my sense of humor and, over the years, I have found it to be true.  It just kind of represents all the people out there that realize they will never be thoroughbreds.

Just click on the link below to check them out!

No comments: