Friday, November 7, 2014

The Best Video That I've Seen on Explaining the Swing Plane

As many of you know by now, I am constantly searching for something very difficult to find - a teacher/instructor that can explain the golf swing in a simple, easy to understand fashion.  I had one recommended to me and checked it out and I'm glad that I did.  He gets my Five Star Rating.


Ranked by both Golf Digest and GOLF Magazine as one of America’s Best Instructors, Charlie King joined Reynolds Plantation in March 2006 as Director of Instruction. Founder and CEO of UnCommon Golf LLC, King has authored three books – “You’re NOT Lifting Your Head”, “Golfs’ Red Zone Challenge”, and the e-book, “The New Rules of Golf Instruction.”  King has consistently been named among the top instructors by golf magazines such as Golf Digest (2000, 2001, 2004).   King has appeared on The Golf Channel’s regular Monday night special, “Your Game Night.”

To learn more about him you can check it out here:  Reynolds Golf Academy. 
 
Here is the best video that I've seen on explaining the swing plane. The fact that I have been writing and talking about the similarities between the basic golf swing and a baseball swing for years may have a little something to do with it..................................... :-)

No comments: