Friday, November 14, 2014

My Weekly BSOW Award Winner






It’s time again for my weekly award of BSOW.  This one falls under the BS Equipment Category.  I think this company may get to keep the award permanently at some point in time.  They have won two out of the last three weeks.  


 I get several emails a week from Golf Tips <tips@thegolfgeneral.com> and they are all candidates.  

And now from the company that are masters of BS Marketing comes this!


What really got my attention this week was their claim:

And the Best Part? You’ll Never Hit Another Shank… Ever!
YES - the revolutionary design makes it impossible (yes, IMPOSSIBLE) to hit a shank--no matter how hard you try.






If it has a hosel it can be shanked.  With this design it may not be 90 degrees.  It may only be 50 or 60 degrees.

This concept was introduced decades ago using the name "Jerry Barber Shankless Irons"

They didn't work then and they don't work now.  Had a member buy a set and he could still put it in the tennis courts from the range.

Have a great weekend.  If the weather won't let you play golf then do what I do and spend the weekend watching football.







No comments: