Friday, January 16, 2015

Guide to Buying Used Clubs and Why You Should!



Guide to Buying Used Clubs 

One of the things that fascinates me is that people have a much more sensible and logical approach to buying cars than do when they are buying golf equipment.
The fact is that most people are aware that buying a slightly used Luxury car is a much better deal than buying a brand new one because the difference is negligible and the price difference can be substantial.  The crucial factor in the buyers mind is especially high value.
For some reason I have never understood people do not apply that factor to buying golf equipment.  Most people use this rational or thinking when buying a “Lexus” or “BMW” but do not apply it to buying “PING” or “TaylorMade”.
Basically one of the smartest things you can do to save a lot of money is to by slightly used golf equipment.  Not only is it a great deal but if you decide you want to try something else you don’t have to deal with huge depreciation from hitting them one time.
The best place to find deals on used equipment is eBay, but you have to be careful who you are buying from.
For that reason I’ve taken the questions and doubt out of for you.  I’ve been selling on eBay for several years and have a 100% customer satisfaction rating which makes me knowledgeable but I’m not in the used club business.  This is just my opinion based on my experience.
My number one choice is 3BallGolf because they have the largest selection and they run the PGA Trade-In Network.  They carry every major brand including PING, Titleist, TaylorMade, etc.  They have over 400,000 positive feedbacks with a rating of 99% positive and they were inducted into the eBay Hall of Fame in 2007. 


Click here to find out more........

No comments: